I have been told by several people that they have tried to post a comment but had no success in doing so. So I thought I would write some instructions on how to post a comment. I love to get comments.
Starting from an e-mail update
If you receive updates through e-mail start here, if you go directly to the blog through your web browser start with the Adding a comment section.
From your e-mail click the "The MM Journey..." title (see below). This will automatically start your web browser and display the blog.
Adding a comment
This section will describe how to add a comment. From the blog posting click the comments link (see below).
Once the comment link is pressed a new screen will be displayed allowing the comment to be entered (see below).
But wait there is one more step before your comment is published. You must enter the validation text and press the post comment button one more time.
Once the comment has been posted the verification screen will be displayed.
That's it, the comment was posted.





Not sure if it's just me, but this post makes me think Blogger needs to rethink their comment system. (Side Note: Hurray for WordPress :P). I hope all is well, Tim.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jonathan! I agree blogger could eliminate one screen to simplify the process.
ReplyDelete