Another week of recovery and all is going good. This week I really had a lot more energy than the last few weeks, napping is becoming less of a requirement. I have progressed to walking a mile a day again and wanting to extend that even further soon.
Back at the doctor yesterday for my weekly visit. My blood counts continue to recover, though the white blood cells dropped a little, possibly due to the new medications I started last weekend. The doctors will continue to monitor the white blood cells next week and change medications if necessary. The doctor said I can start to extend my walking and do some more activities such as bike riding, just don't over do it.
I can also go to public places without wearing a mask, but I still need to be very cautious of any who seems to be sick. Though this is good, it still makes Jane and I very nervous. Case in point we went to Alli's tennis match last night and two chairs over is a girl coughing and wiping her nose. We had no choice but to move further away and eventually I went and watched from the car. Any type of cold or flu could be a set back, we can't be too cautious.
I plan to return back to work part time on Sept 12th and then work into full-time a week or two after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment