White blood cells are slowly creeping up, not at a rate I was hoping for, but up is better than down.
Platelets dropped to 7 overnight and received my first platelet transfusion. This process took about an hour as the platelets were pumped into my body.
Hemoglobin levels continue to drop, down to 8.4, I am assuming I will receive a blood transfusion tomorrow, I expect these values to continue to fall below 8 sometime today.
WBC - .27
Hemoglobin - 8.4
ANC - 0
Platelets - 7
Glad to hear the white blood cells are up a little. You look good in your new doo. You won't have to make an appointment with Maura for a little while. We know these platelets will have a great effect on you. We send our love and smiles.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad
Tim, up is the right direction. They're taking their time to grow because they are going to be strong cells.
ReplyDeleteSteph