Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 2011 - Day +21

Back to the clinic today for another blood draw and to meet with the doctor. It was kind of a roller coaster week. On Tuesday and Wednesday I actually went for a mile walk and made dinner Tuesday night, I might have over done it since I was extremely fatigued Wednesday afternoon and slept all afternoon. The doctor agrees, that might have been too much. The doctor suggests I should only walk a half mile a day and slowly start increasing my distance.

The doctor stated my blood counts are recovering nicely and that I do not need to return to the clinic for a week, unless of course I start running a fever or have other signs of illness. This was a surprise since I originally thought I would be coming to the clinic twice a week for three to four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment