Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 2011 - Day +16

Being back home I did not think I would be this tired. In the hospital the last couple days I was feeling pretty good with lots of energy. Now that I am back home I am pretty tired, yesterday and today I am feeling tired and lazy, but it is great to be back home.

Jane was pretty worn out too, she drove into the hospital everyday and would stay till about 7:00, now that I am home she will be able to catch up on some needed rest also.

Thanks to everyone who helped with keeping the girls busy, this helped so much. I think the girls were busier than they could have imagined, it made the two weeks go quickly for them.

What's next for me? I will have clinic visits on Mondays and Thursdays for the next couple weeks, then the visits will be reduced to once a week, baring no complications.

My immune system could be compared to a new born baby. If I go into a public place I will need to wear a mask, for the next 100 days. No yard work or cleaning for the next 100 days either, though I can go for walks outside. Hand washing and sanitizing is of up most importance along with not being around anyone who is sick.

2 comments:

  1. Of course your tired.,but amazing. I can imagine Jane's tired too, but she is also amazing. Glad your home. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are expected to be tired after all your body went through and is still going through, plus you are climbing stairs which you have not done for a couple of weeks. Keep up the good work. I know that Jane will keep you in line,ha ha.
    She needs some much needed rest also. Good thoughts sent your way each day.
    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete