Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 2011 - Day +14

Looks like I will be coming home tomorrow (Friday), baring no unexpected complications. My body is producing white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets; though the platelets are coming back slowly.

Yesterday was a good day, though I have to say I getting a little stir crazy knowing that I am so close to being released. It is getting easier to eat and had little nausea yesterday.

WBC - 5.12
ANC - 2.91
Hemoglobin - 10.9
Platelets - 25

3 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray. Glad to hear the good news but knew things would come along ,sometimes we have to be patient (really hard to do). We. Also have to rhank goodness for all the great support you have gotten from Jane. She is the best.

    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting you get to come home tomorrow. Very happy for you and Jane. I bet the girls are super happy too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that this is coming to an end. You will be able to heal/recover much better at home. I'm sure the girls and Harry have missed you very much. I'm going to feel much better leaving on Saturday, knowing that you are doing good.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete