Wow it is September already, before we know it will be Christmas.
Back to the clinic today for a follow-up and everything continues to look good, so good the doctor does not need to see me for two weeks. The doctor says I look 10 years younger without my goatee, what do you think?
I call this my naked look, since I never leave the house without a hat and rarely does anyone see me without a hat. If you look real close you can see my hair is starting to grow back. In two months I should have a whole head of hair.
Wow now that I think about looking 10 years younger the people at the clinic probably think Jane is my Mom. (Ha Ha Ha)
Anyway all in all things continue to improve. No nausea this week, no naps this week. Walked a mile everyday and even helped Alli practice tennis Monday night.

Lookin' fantastic Uncle Tim! You're such a rockstar!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sadie!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much younger you do look, only to match the great looks of your great wife. Keep up the good work. The two of you work well together. Be sure and keep him in line Jane. Love both of you.
ReplyDeleteMom
Geez, you do look younger. Now, I look like the really old sister. Glad to hear that things are going good for you and that the quarantine is now over from the rest of us. Mom mentioned that you were starting back to work soon; take it easy and start back slow.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I really liked the email on democrats; it made me laugh.
Thanks Mom and Sreph.
ReplyDeleteMom - Jane is always keeping me in line.
Steph - Just older sister not "really old sister". I won't look young for too long, the grey hair is growing back.
Tim, Do you think if I shaved my head I could look ten years younger too. I don't think I'll chance it. With my luck I would look ten years older! Donna
ReplyDeleteTim, I have been following your blogs and am so happy to hear of your progress. And yes, I agree with previous comments that you do look younger. I have been praying for you and your continued success. Please tell Jane I pray for her also. Jane Mayer
ReplyDeleteThanks for the thoughts and comments Donna and Jane.
ReplyDelete