Here we are 10 days post transplant still waiting for them stem cells to their job. White blood counts jumped a tiny bit today. I received my first nuepogen shot today to try and get things moving along.
Hair is starting to fall out, I am going to have my head shaved today, I will post pictures later today or tomorrow. We have prepared the girls for this day, it will be interesting to see their reaction.
WBC - .17
ANC - 0
Hemoglobin - 8.9
Platelets - 14
I bet you'll look pretty good with no hair. It is in very much style theses days.Urging those stem cells on with positive thinking. Donna. p.s. Say hi to Jane and tell her to call me if I, Art or Emma can help out this week. Wish we had a pool for the girls to swim in. Who am I kidding. Wish we had a pool for me to swim in.
ReplyDeleteHey you will be able to wear your new hat your neighbor made for you. You will look fantastic as long as there is a smile on your face, as usual. Keep up the good work of walking your mile a day, of course we know that coach Jane has a lot to do with that.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad