My immune system is completely gone. I have to wear a mask and gloves when I leave my room, this protects me from any germs. When in my room I am protected by an advanced filtration system, visitors and myself do not need wear masks.
I woke up feeling pretty good today, even though the storms kept me awake some of the night.
Jane has decided to spend last night and tonight with me at the hospital. Our thoughts were I would be hitting rock bottom and start to feel some fatigue. This way she could monitor me and the nurses, to insure I was getting everything I need.
No hair loss yet, I am told that will occur in about 1 week from now, which is about 2 weeks from the high dose Chemo.
WBC - .08
Hemoglobin - 9.6
Platelets - 43
Hi Tim
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your white blood cells are coming up. Tomorrow will be even better. Sending our loved thoughts.
Mom and Dad