Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 2011 - Induction - Cycle 2 - Day 11

Back to the clinic today for my last injection in cycle 2. CBC counts so far are holding strong for this cycle.

WBC - 3.2 - Up a little from Monday
Grans - 1.9 - Down a little from Monday
Platelets - 102 - Down from Momday but expected.

I had a lot more energy during cycle 2 treatments, though both the doctor and nurses told me I would probably have less energy. Energy levels were pretty good up until yesterday and today, though I think the steroids might be partially the cause for energy loss.

Now my body gets two weeks to rest and rebuild before cycle 3 begins. As each cycle completes I am one step closer to the stem cell transplant; which the more I read about the less I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment