Feel free to leave any comments or questions you might have. I have made it easier to leave comments allowing readers to leave comments as anyomous, this way you don't need a google or other account to post a comment.
To leave a comment just click the comment hyperlink at the end of the post and type away. Then click Post Comment. Once you click post comment, you will have to enter a word verification and then click the Post Comment again to have your comment posted.
Give it a try and post a comment and tell me hello if you read this post.
I knew there had to be a way to post a comment back to you and I couldn't figure it out until last week. I had typed a whole message, and then realized I needed my google account to send. I don't know what I did, but my message got lost into the big black hole.
ReplyDeleteI read your blog everyday (or at least the days that you post). When it comes time, let me know when and where to donate platelets. I will be there. Keep up the good fight! From everything you say, it sounds like everything is still working as planned. I'm glad to see that the drugs are doing what they need to do. BTW, it was good to see everyone on Saturday. Here's to a good week - I am sending positive thoughts your way.
Steph
You might have to click preview at some point. My comment above wouldn't post, then I clicked preview and got the word to re-type.
ReplyDeleteSteph,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the positive thoughts for Tim. Along with everything the Doctors and the drugs are doing to help him beat this, it helps keep the spirits high when you know that he has a lot of prayers and positive thoughts going his way. See you Sunday.
I keep you in my daily prayers. I hope that along with your strong will and the Lord's help you will beat this Multiple Myeloma. It is great you have Jane for support. I will keep reading your blogs and praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteJane Mayer
Steph - Thanks thanks for the Positive thoughts. Saturday was a good time and so was Easter brunch. We need to get together more often.
ReplyDeleteJane - Thanks for the prayers.