Back to the clinic today for the second treatment in cycle 2. Mondays treatment had a little impact on my CBC numbers, but nothing too bad. WBC actually went up to 2.6 (Grans down to 1.5), platelets down to 163 (still in the normal range, though I expect the platelets will continue to drop through next week due to the treatments). If the grans number goes below 1.0, then I have to be extra careful about what I eat (no fresh fruit, everything must be thoroughly cooked...).
Monday and Tuesday were pretty good days, feeling the affects of the medications yesterday and today; feeling a little tired; but not too bad. Actually got a walk in on Monday and Tuesday, trying to decide if I have the energy for a walk tonight.
Taking Zantac in the morning of Mon, Tue and Wed really helped the heart burn / acid reflux from the steroids.
No comments:
Post a Comment