Not much new to report, had a good weekend. More energy than I had in a while. Went for a mile walk today (actually felt like jogging, but I did not) that felt great; would have been better with company but Jane was working; so it was me and the iPod. Can't even take Harry (our 80 pound boxer) with me since sometimes he looses his mind and starts to bite my ankles, he does this to show off when he sees another dog (He is looking for a girlfriend and thinks this impresses the ladies).
Loosing my voice again, after doing some research over the weekend I found out this can be a side affect of the steroids I am on. Seems like I loose my voice on Monday (the day I take a high dose of the steroid) and then it gradually gets better by Wednesday. I will mention this to the doctor when I see him next week.
Received a bunch of literature from Rush Medical center about the stem cell transplant last week, spent some time reading through the literature the last couple days. I need to gather some questions for my patient coordinator at Rush, a lot to think about and read.
No comments:
Post a Comment