Well it has been a pretty good week, had lot more energy than the last couple weeks.
Back at the clinic for another blood test. WBC are coming back slowly (WBC 2.3, Grans 1.3), platelets have pretty much recovered (131) and the hemoglobin is on the rise (10.1). (Now that my platelets have recovered Jane let me cut my own meat at dinner tonight.) I need to get these number as high as possible before the next induction cycle starts on Monday, which will most likely bring these numbers back down.
Besides causing hoarseness the steroids have started causing heartburn / acid reflux. I noticed the last couple weeks I seem to experience these symptoms Monday evening into Tuesday and each week it seems to last a little bit longer and get a little worse. Talked to the nurse today and she said that is a known side effect and I should take Zantac or Pepcid.
Meet with the doctor on Monday to see how I have responded to the first induction cycle, hoping the response is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment