Back to the city today for another follow up visit, it has been two weeks since my last doctor visit. As of today all CBC and standard blood chemistry counts have retuned to normal and have stayed stable for the last two weeks, which is good.
Next Monday is day +60, that means testing next week to re-stage the disease. So next Thursday I will have a bone marrow biopsy, skeletal scan and a slew of blood tests. Then the following week I meet with the doctor to find out the results.
I have been feeling pretty good the last couple weeks, with a few minor issues. My forehead has become really dry, started flaking and itches at times. I put moisturizing cream on twice a day to help with the dryness and itching.
The real doctors have said I can wash my car, but doctor Jane is skeptical, she doesn't think the doctors understand what washing my car really means. For me washing a car can take 4-6 hours. The real doctors say I can go out to eat, but doctor Jane is catious and thinks we need to wait longer. I guess we can't be too catious, so I do as doctor Jane requests.
I have been walking a mile and a half a day and ready to turn it up a notch. I asked the doctor if I can start jogging or playing tennis and he said that would be okay.
This was my first week back at work part-time, which went well. Though I think they are taking it easy on me, which is okay. I will be part-time until I get the day +60 results back.
Both Lexie and Alli had stuffy noses starting this week. This was the first real test for us and we had to be extra cautious. Lexie went to the doctor Monday and the doctor thinks Lexie's stuffy nose is due to allergies. Lots of Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer and dial soap being used in this house, I must be washing my hands 20+ times a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment