Well I couldn't wait 2 weeks to get the results of the missing test, it was driving me crazy. So I sent an e-mail to the doctor this morning and received a call back around 10:30 this morning. The results of the missing test were negative, which means complete remission and no second stem cell transplant. That is a load off our minds for now!
Now we wait for next Thursday (10/13) to see the next steps...
Had a good weekend and played tennis again yesterday and almost beat Alli. Played 12 games, which we both won six games a piece and then Alli won the tie breaker.
Wonderful news Uncle Tim!! Big hugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news Tim. You have fought a courageous battle the last 6 plus months. I think a lot of prayers were answered.
ReplyDeleteDad
Awesome news! Donna&Art
ReplyDeleteWow, Tim, I was so very happy when your mom called me with the news of remission. And then to read this blog that the missing test was negative, that is so wonderful. Keep up the good work, because I will keep up my prayers. My best wishes to you and Jane.
ReplyDeleteJane Mayer