Went for my last injection for cycle 3 yesterday, counts were down but okay. This injection went very smooth, had our favorite nurse.
| WBC | 5.1 | Down |
| Grans | 3.8 | Down |
| Hemoglobin | 13.7 | Down |
| Platelets | 131 | Down |
All counts except platelets fall into the normal category.
I have come up with many questions regarding the stem cell transplant and will be meeting with the doctor at Rush next Thursday to get these questions answered. I do so much research and have so many questions, I am glad the doctor is able to sit down with me and discuss. He knows I have many questions and has slotted a large amount of time for me. I have well over 20 questions. While visiting the doctor next Thursday he has also scheduled some additional labs.
Happy Mothers day to all the Moms have a great weekend.
Hi Tim, Sounds like you busy with the kids. Nice it is such a beautiful mother's day. Tell Jane hi.
ReplyDelete