Well a year has past since my Stem Cell Transplant and things are sailing along. July 21st was the one year anniversary and I spent that day (along with several other days) on the island of Grand Cayman with my wife, daughters and parents. What a difference a year makes. One thing my diagnosis has taught me is it is time to live and experience life to the fullest. I would have never dreamed of leaving the country, flying over large bodies of water or experiencing this wonderful adventure before my diagnosis. This was one of the best times of my life.
With this adventure I did catch a cold, I believe I might have caught the cold from someone on the plane, but it was no big deal.
Going for my monthly blood test tomorrow and back to see my Myeloma doctor in September. I will start my last round of vaccines next Monday. Not much else to report, which is good. All my counts have been holding steady.
I hope everyone is having a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment