Monday, April 30, 2012
April 2012 Update
I have been putting my immune system to the test the last couple weeks. A couple weeks ago I spent the weekend traveling to and from St. Louis, eating out at restaurants, staying in hotels...and all went well. This was our first big adventure since the stem cell transplant and it was a great time.
The last week both my daughters were sick with sinus infections and ear infections, and I have stayed well so far (knocking on wood). My youngest just finished her antibodiocs and my oldest has three days to go. I guess constant use of hand gel is working.
All in all things have been going good. I had my monthly blood test in April and all the numbers are good. Back for another round of blood tests and to see the doctor in the middle of May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment